Kim’s office is located in a Mission Valley professional building with easy access via the I-8, I-805 or I-15 freeways.
3633 Camino del Rio South, Suite 102, San Diego, CA 92108
Office Hours: I see clients by appointment only. There is no walk-in service in this office setting. Please call me to discuss scheduling an appointment.
- Mondays: 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 2:30 p.m. -5:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 2:30 p.m. -5:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Phone (619) 379-7450 I look forward to speaking with you! I like to talk to prospective clients over the phone before scheduling an appointment. An initial, brief telephone consultation may help you narrow down your therapist search.
Please note: I do not answer the phone, while I am in appointments with clients or in other meetings. So, if you get my voicemail, please leave a detailed message with the following information, and I will return your call just as soon as I can.
Please speak slowly and clearly providing:
- Your name,
- A phone number where I can reach you or have permission to leave a detailed message,
- The concern or problem you are seeking help for,
- The name of your insurance plan, (By the way, Have you visited the Using Your Insurance page?)
- The days and time frames when you are hoping to receive services,
- Time frames when I might be able to reach you by phone and you are able to speak freely for a brief telephone consultation,
- Whether or not I have permission to leave you a detailed message, if I cannot reach you.
I do try to return calls quickly, but if I have not returned your call within 24 hours, it is very likely that your message was incomprehensible due to:
- a bad cell phone connection,
- speaking too quickly, or
- your mailbox was full, and I was unable to leave a message.
Please try again, as I do look forward to speaking to you! Thank you.
If you are experiencing a crisis please call:
San Diego Access & Crisis Line: 1-888-724-7240
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1
If you are in imminent danger to yourself or others, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
For more information about Kim and her practice visit: http://Therapists.PsychologyToday.com/rms/47272