Kim provides services via Telehealth-videoconferencing.
Mailing Address: Kim Roser-Kedward, LCSW P.O. Box 16597 San Diego, CA 92176-6441
Office Hours for Video Conferencing: I see clients by appointment only and have limited availability. Please call me to discuss your interest in therapy following the guidelines below.
Phone (619) 379-7450
I look forward to speaking with you! I like to talk to prospective clients over the phone before scheduling an appointment. An initial, brief telephone consultation may help you narrow down your therapist search.
I do not answer the phone, while I am in appointments with clients or in other meetings. This means you will get my voicemail. Please leave a detailed message with the information below, and I will return your call just as soon as I can.
Please speak slowly and clearly providing the following information:
- Your name,
- A phone number where I can reach you or have permission to leave a detailed message,
- The concern or problem for which you are seeking help,
- The name of your insurance plan, (By the way, Have you visited the Using Your Insurance page?)
- The days and time frames when you are hoping to receive services,
- Time frames when I might be able to reach you by phone and you are able to speak freely for a brief telephone consultation,
- Whether or not I have permission to leave you a detailed message, if I cannot reach you.
I do try to return calls quickly, but if I have not returned your call within 24 hours, it may be that:
- your message was incomprehensible due to a bad cell phone connection,
- your mailbox was not set up, or
- your mailbox was full, and I was unable to leave a message.
Please try again, as I do look forward to speaking to you! Thank you.
- Mondays: 8:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 8:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 8:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 8:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
If you are experiencing a crisis please call:
San Diego Access & Crisis Line: 1-888-724-7240
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1
If you are in imminent danger to yourself or others, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
For more information about Kim and her practice visit: http://Therapists.PsychologyToday.com/rms/47272
NOTICE TO CLIENTS The Board of Behavioral Sciences receives and responds to complaints regarding services provided within the scope of practice of (marriage and family therapists, licensed educational psychologists, clinical social workers, or professional clinical counselors). You may contact the board online at www.bbs.ca.gov, or by calling (916) 574-7830.